Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Nanjing - George Bernwanger

George Bernwanger                         
D4.2/3 body integr mangr PDC

We have two daughters 6, and 9 years old. They went to British International School of Nanjing. They really enjoyed it.
 British School Football League spring 2010

British International School bus picked up my children at the gate of our subdivision. Children are required to wear uniform everyday at BIS.


We had Dr. Zhang to come to our house once a week for massage. My daughter got a short massage once in a while too. The cost was relatively cheap, around 70RMB (12USD) per hour for massage at our house.


My maid (ayi) for the past 2 years. My children love her!
 
SOS doctor Juergen took cast off my daughters arm.
 
My going away party in August 2010. We made so many good friends from different countries during our 5 year in Nanjing. We had so much fun together exploring Nanjing.

No comments:

Post a Comment